Being exposed to sun in summer is dangerous; ultraviolet rays can cause severe damage to your skin and your hair, so you need to do all you can to protect yourself. Beside using sunscreen, sun sprays for hair and similar stuff, you should also invest in a good sun hat. There are many online and offline retailers that offer different styles, sizes and colours of ladies summer hats. It can be pretty challenging to select the right one for you. To make your ‘hunt’ easier, here’s a simple guide on what a good sun hat should have to fulfill its purpose.
- Material – A wide palette of ladies summer hats includes all types of hats made of different materials. The ones you should be looking for to provide you with superior sun protection, are be made of a UPF 50+ material, which doesn’t let sun rays reach your skin or your hair. If there is no label saying of what material the hat is made of, you can easily test if it’s sun proof; just place it against the sun and see if the light shines through.
- Brim size – The obvious choice for a hat that will protect your from the sun is a wide brim hat. The brim needs to be big enough to cover the face, the nose, the chin, and ears. The ideal length of the brim needs to be at least 7 centimeters or more.
- Brim shape – Naturally, the next thing you need to pay attention to is the shape of the brim. UV light is scattered on all types of surfaces and is reflected back, so a flat brim would make it easier for the rays to strike the chin, nose and eyes. Therefore, when browsing ladies summer hats online offers, look for a hat with a wide brim that is curved and falls down closely to the face.
- Colour – Generally, white colour is considered to be the best when it comes to minimizing sun exposure. In this case, it is not. A white hat will reflect the heat from the sun, while a dark hat will absorb it. Darker colours in hats tend to capture the UV rays rather then allow them to bounce them back into your face.
In conclusion, choosing a good sun hat comes down to paying attention to a few important things: material, the size of the brim and shape and colour. Additionally, have in mind the occasion you’re buying the hat for; do you need it for the city, a wedding, or for going to a race track? Or maybe you need it for the beach, or for more glare conditions such as snow? Whatever the occasion, follow these few suggestions and your personal style, and you’ll find the perfect sun hat.
Beauty is about enhancing what you have, and today with the much developed science, health and beauty techniques, any treatment you desire is within reach. So, whatever you find uncomfortable on your body or face can be easily taken care of by some of the skin clinic Melbourne therapists. They say happy girls are the prettiest, so take good care of yourself and keep shining. Read More →
Overachieving girls are all about fashion, career and platinum lifestyle. And that is the spirit needed to not just be successful, but to look successful too. There is no denying that the pieces of clothing you wear define your style, thus the type of person you are. Simply put, your clothes speak the most about you. And when it comes to achieving the look of a gorgeous, successful lady, a cardigan is the clothing piece you MUST have in your closet. Read More →
For many years, hypnosis has been the top topic in alternative medicine. But, are effects real or are they only the so-called placebo effects? Recent studies have proven that hypnosis is indeed an effective method that is highly ranked in the alternative medicine, especially for helping those who want to quit smoking, to battle anxiety and depression, etc. Hypnosis is an altered state of mind that induces mind relaxation. However, contrary to popular misconception, when you are in a hypnotic trance or simply said, in a state of hypnosis, you are indeed able to completely control your brain. Read More →
Every time you light up a cigarette you’re basically saying that your life is not worth living. Making the decision to quit smoking is the first step towards the road to a healthier, tobacco-free life. What a better time to start that journey than today.
Quitting smoking is not easy and requires patience, dedication and above all, will. Knowing your options and what you are up against, will certainly help. For example, electronic cigarettes can help you in this transition. However, choosing the right vaporizer starter kit that will best suit your smoking/vaping preferences is essential to enjoy the experience. Read More →
For all those fashion-aware busy women who cannot leave a house without a ton of ‘essential’ items, quality leather bag is a must. And not just any. A large-size handbag made of high quality leather. This is every woman’s best friend and a useful and chick fashion accessory.
Leather bags have become so popular that there an inevitable part of every woman’s closet, hence why they can be found in every size, shape, colour and style. Of course, the sea of choices makes it hard to select the ‘it’ bag. Knowing the types of leather used for bags, the different styles, as well as the different brands, can help you quickly find the right leather bag that suits your needs. Read More →
For many years, women have been struggling with their facial imperfections, looking for the youthful and glowing skin elixir. Sun-damaged skin, pigmented brown spots and vascular redness are some of the common troubles women battle with. And the victory seems to be mission impossible for many. Especially because of so many ‘big promises-no results’ skin care products. For many, the too much advertised beauty products turned out to be nothing more than just empty hopes in a bottle.
But, here’s some good news ladies. The battle with hyperpigmentation, rosacea and sun damage is not lost just yet. All my gals out there, say hello to the groundbreaking invention of the modern aesthetic medicine, Ipl photorejuvenation.
This state-of-the-art skin treatment has been introduced to the world not long ago, but has in a blink of an eye become every woman’s go-to destination for natural, healthy and glorious-looking skin. How do you think all female celebrities get their luminous skin and seem not to age at all? Want to know their secret? It is Ipl photorejuvenation. Read More →
Glowing and healthy skin is one of the most important things that make women feel and look beautiful. Their outer appearance is what makes them happy and attractive. Without it, they are powerless. Although this is not true (inner beauty matters more), the society (read as beauty industry and Hollywood celebrities) has set the beauty standards and women can’t help but follow them.
It’s no secret that since ancient times, women have been desperately trying to find the “cure” for timelessly smooth and radiant skin. They used different homemade remedies like honey, milk, baking soda, coffee, coconut and olive oil. Even today, these are every woman’s best friends when it comes to at-home skin care treatments. However, home skincare treatments are not enough, especially if the problem is blemishes, spots or acne. Read More →
A personal vaporizer, also known as e-cigarette is a perfect device for individuals who want to quit smoking tobacco and at the same time desire more control and vapor. With so many choices of personal vaporizers out there, it can be a tough task to find the perfect one. The purpose of this guide is to help you completely understand the options available to you so you can make the right choice.
The most common types of personal vaporizers are:
- Basic Vaporizers (EGO) – The most popular type thanks to its small, compact and easy-to-use features;
- Advanced Vaporizers (MODS) – Regulated vaporizers that offer big vapor and flavour, and also a longer battery life;
- Rebuildables (Mech MODS) – Unregulated vaporizers capable of producing the biggest vapor.
- Herbal Vaporizers – No-smoke vaporizers that use dried herbs and tobacco.